radius® COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Updated, September 20, 2021
Dear Valued Guests,
We are excited to provide you with exceptional hospitality and memorable experiences this fall and winter. As per the Ontario government’s requirements, effective Wednesday, September 22, 2021, all indoor dining Guests will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated, or have a documented exemption, recognized by the government of Ontario, or be a child under 12. At the same time, all indoor dining Guests will also be required to show piece of government issued photo identification.
These requirements do not apply to Guests who dine on our outdoor patio, or need to go inside to make payments, pick-up takeout, or use the washroom facilities. In the event of rain, only fully vaccinated Guests, or Guests that have a documented exemption, recognized by the government of Ontario, and children under 12 will be permitted indoors. Masks must also be worn at all times, except for when dining at the tables.
What we ask of you, our Guests:
- Plan Ahead – Reservations are preferred and can be booked on radius.ca.
- Check-in Screening & Registration – Guests will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated, or have a documented exemption, recognized by the government of Ontario, or be a child under 12. At the same time, all indoor dining Guests will also be required to show piece of government issued photo identification. When Guests enter the restaurant, they must sanitize their hands, and share contact information with our Host.
- Do Not Congregate – Please do not gather in the lobby, bar, outside restrooms, or at other tables.
- Give Fellow Guests Their Space – Please physical distance at least two metres.
- Wear a Mask – When entering, exiting, using restrooms, or walking anywhere in the restaurant.
- Utilize Mobile Pay – Use tap payment methods when possible.
- Suppliers & Deliveries – All suppliers, and delivery personnel must follow all applicable points above.
What you can expect from radius®:
- Clean Restaurant – Tables, chairs, menus, and POS payment systems are disinfected after each use, cleaned professionally each night.
- Clean Restrooms – Sanitized every hour, cleaned professionally each night.
- Physical Distancing – Reconfigured, spaced table layout.
- Healthy Team Members – Use of Ministry of Health’s daily health screening checklist. If an Employee shows any signs, even slightly of being ill, they are asked to not come into work, and to protect the health, and safety of their Co-Workers, and Guests. All Employees are vaccinated.
- Protective Equipment – Masks on every Team member, for every position. During cleaning time, all Employees must continue to wear their masks. Masks must not be pulled down. Exceptions to wearing masks are during food, and drink breaks.
- Frequent Handwashing and Sanitizing – Employees will regularly wash their hands. Hand sanitizers are accessible in all areas, and our Team will frequently sanitize.
- Antivirus Fogging & Added Products – Opening & Closing Manager is responsible to use the antivirus fogger to treat the entire restaurant, including the bar area, and restrooms each morning, and night. Extra antivirus products will now be used, and point of sale systems, and the bar will be cleaned every hour.
We ask that all Guests be understanding, and patient, as we navigate through this process.
Thank you for your loyalty, and cooperation.