Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
Dear valued Guests,
The health, and safety of our Guests, and our Team are our highest priorities. In the abundance of caution, we have chosen to close radius® today, in light of the fact that three of our Employees have tested positive for COVID-19. We have been in touch with Hamilton Public Health, and they have told us that they believe that the risk to our Customers is low. If any Customers who visited us on either October 9th, or, October 10th have any questions, they are encouraged to contact Hamilton Public Health directly. Employees are being tested, and all have been asked to self-isolate at home until test results are known.
Since the beginning, our Management Team, has been following all of the requirements, and protocols set out by Public Health. Of note, our first case has been linked to the local spin studio outbreak.
Our plan is to re-open again on Wednesday, October 21st, once our Team members are tested. While we are closed, we will continue our safety measures; thoroughly cleaning, and sanitizing the entire restaurant.
If you had a reservation booked with us this week, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your understanding, as we navigate through this situation.
Thank you, and see you soon.
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Dear Valued Guests,
We are incredibly grateful for our radius® community, and extremely excited to see all of you again. Our patio garden, and brand-new Summer State of Mind menu launches tomorrow, and we are ready to get this summer started. Below, are important protocols that we have put in place to help keep everyone safe, and healthy while working, and dining on the patio, and, eventually, inside the restaurant, and lounge. Here is how you can help; your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
- We are taking reservations only, so please make yours on radius.ca, or contact us at 905.393.1658.
- We are limited to 77 guests at a time on our patio. As a courtesy, if you must cancel your reservation, please do so 24 hours in advance.
- Your table is yours to enjoy for two hours. On Friday, and Saturday evenings, we ask that Guests consider spending at least $50 per person on food, and beverages. To extend your reservation on weekends, please consider a bottle service option.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come.
- Do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- Please sanitize your hands at one of the cleaning stations upon arrival.
- Employees will be wearing protective equipment. Masks are optional for Guests.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
- Menus will be disposable. The wine menu will be online at radius.ca.
- All tables will be at least two metres apart.
- Tables are limited to a maximum of 10 Guests.
- We ask that Guests do not congregate with other tables.
- We are launching a brand-new menu, so we ask that you please be patient with us, and our Team. Also, some of our suppliers do not have all the necessary products available, so we may have to make adjustments.
- Washrooms will be permitted to use. These will be cleaned every 30 minutes by our Staff Members, and professionally cleaned, and sanitized nightly.
- Tables, and chairs and will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- On Friday, and Saturday Evenings, after 10pm, we will also be taking bottle service reservations. Please call the restaurant directly at 905.393.1658. Walk-ins will not be permitted during this time. A DJ will be onsite on Fridays, and Saturdays beginning June 26th.
Our business is centered around ‘love local’; our love to serve our Guests, and our Community, and our love to provide fresh, locally sourced ingredients, food, and products. We can’t wait to show you the love on the patio!
Your radius® Leadership Team